Saturday, April 18, 2009

Catch Up

I decided to come for a nice long visit with my mom ( aka Mimi) so the Wednesday before Easter Annabelle, Aidan, and I flew to Tennessee ( that was an adventure in itself and needs it own post). We spent Easter at my aunts house in Virginia. It was a good day and Aidan got lots of goodies from the Easter Bunny and lots of attention from family.

Aidan is talking, talking, and talking more. He is now putting 3 words together to make sentences. He amazes me with the words he uses such as tasty, messy, Oh Man! Oh No! Everything is now "mine". His favorite thing to say is "My shovel" ( for some reason he is very possesive over his shovel or any shovel for that matter) He also is constantly "talking" on his phone and saying "Hewo, yeah, yeah" . The other day he picked up his phone and said "Hewo, my shovel".

The weather is beautiful today in Tennessee so we went to the park by the lake and then had yummy ice cream afterwards. Here are some of the pictures I have taken since we arrived here. I finally got my new camera and I took a bunch of Clinton and Aidan when we went to Legoland, the beach, and Coronado Island. I still have to upload them to my moms computer so it will take awhile. The first night we arrived here we discovered Mimi had purchased a bunch of new toys including a tricycle complete with helmet!Aidan sporting his new helmet
This picture is for Cara. These are the bunny cakes I made this year for Easter.



Easter Morning











Aidans favorite of the day was definitely the jelly beans the Easter Bunny put in his eggs. He LOOOVVES jelly beans.




At the park today















Aidan picking a dandelion







Aidan learned how to blow a dandelion today!






















Mimi and her sweet boy!








Aidan decided his bucket made a nice hat.














Eating yummy ice cream at home!











No comments: