Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fun in the mountains

Aidan and I came to visit my mom last week. We enjoyed a fun girls weekend in the Smoky Mountains with my two aunts and cousin. The leaves were beautiful! We had a cottage right on the stream and it was a perfect location! We are off tomorrow to drive to West Virginia to visit friends and attend Marshalls homecoming. Yeah! GO HERD!! Aidan when we first arrived sitting in a rocking chair on our porch that was actually over the stream.
Mr. A's first ride in the "Big Truck". Thanks Sabrina for driving all weekend!

Aidan dancing on the back of the tailgate of the "Big Truck"! Every boy loves trucks! Right?


Aidan in his hat from Andrew that was handmade in Peru!



I LOOOOVE Autumn on the east coast!!!




Stampede!!!! We had dinner at the Dixie Stampede. They had a live show with horses and other animals while you ate. The food was o.k. but the show was GREAT!













Aidan posing with one of the Stampede girls and her horse. She actually made him blush!







We went in the woods and took some family pics on a bridge.

















Aidan showing us his muscles










My favorite pic of the day! Nana and her baby!











Sabrina and me. By this point Aidan was DONE with having his picture taken.













I guess I liked this one so much I decided to post it twice. Oops












1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Beautiful Fall Pictures. Your little boy gets more handsome everyday.