Sunday, June 12, 2011

This week....

So much to catch up on this week. I need to post pictures from Sesame Street Live, A field trip to a local restaurant with our meet up group, "awards day" at soccer, and The Wild Animal Park. But, for now I am only going to post a view pics and video from the San Diego Fair today. Clinton and I took Aidan and we had so much fun! We saw lots of cars, Aidan rode a few rides, and we ate some B-A-D food (* cough* deep fried Snick*rs and cinnamon rolls). We had a really great family day. It has been really nice having Clinton home since the end of April. He is getting ready to go on a long stretch of work and we won't see much of him for the next four months.


Even though I ate some really bad food today ( ok so we shared it 3 ways so it wasn't THAT bad), I have been really working hard at exercising. I have been working out 3 to 5 times a week with a personal trainer doing some strength training. I am determined to get off some of this medication I am on for my diabetes. It makes me feel so rotten and I am ready to have a healthier life.:). I don't think I have lost weight, but I can definitely tell a difference in my body and I FEEL a lot stronger.


I will be sure to post more pictures from this week later.

















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thx for the videos. Loved the hat and the motorcycles.
Mimi