Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Christmas and Disneyland


Yay! my computers are fixed, well sort of..... I picked the three of them up this morning and already one has crashed on me. Hopefully, the other two will be ok. At least I am able to blog and right now Aidan is playing games on the other one. :)

I am going to play catch up... We had a wonderful Christmas! We were able to spend a lot of time together as a family and had a quiet Christmas day. We did a lot leading up to Christmas which I will talk about in a different post. :)

Aidan got a lot of nice things for Christmas and his biggest gift was a trampoline. I am hoping that it helps to build up his leg muscles and helps to burn some energy. Ha! He is still in Occupational therapy but his Physical Therapy is over. I wish I could say that I think it helped him but honestly I can't see that it did much to help him at all. I really do my best to get him out every day to do some type of physical activity and I think this has helped more than anything. I was at the park with him today and I could tell a difference in his muscle strength as I was working with him on crossing the monkey bars. He has been interested in playing tee ball so I signed him up and he starts next month!

After Christmas I got this brilliant idea that I wanted to see the decorations at Disney before they took them down, so two days before New Years we loaded up the car and drove to Disneyland. What a mistake! It seems EVERYONE in Southern California, China, Japan, etc.... wanted to see Disney at Christmas. It was so crowded that you literally couldn't walk in some areas. I think we got to do 3 or 4 rides, but hey at least it wasn't raining! The parade was really cool as we got to see several of the bands that were in the Rose Bowl Parade and the laser light show was spectacular as always!

On New Years day we invited some friends over and had a Vision Board Party. We sat around and created our vision boards for 2012! It looks like it may be an exciting year! ;0)


Here are some pics from Christmas and Disney......







putting out the reindeer food out on Christmas Eve....

The letter Aidan left for Santa. Instead of milk and cookies he wanted to leave passion fruit juice and cookies. Always marching to the beat of his own drummer.
The letter Santa left for Aidan. Don't ask me why it turned out sideways.
The loot Santa left....
Our stockings....
Christmas morning....



One of Aidans favorite gifts this year was a toy tool box.
Aidan and I jumping on the trampoline. He didn't take his pajamas off the entire day!
Disney...
Downtown Disney....

Playing at Toontown...

watching the parade...

No comments: