Friday, July 4, 2008

Fourth of July Celebration!

We had a really great day. The day started out bland enough doing some shopping and getting my car washed. When I got home Clinton and I went for a swim together while Aidan was sleeping and then had a barbecue with Aidan once he woke from his nap. After lunch I had Clinton watch Aidan for me for 30 minutes or so while I got some things done around the house. When I went to check on them Clinton had Aidan walking! I couldnt believe it! He had taken 5 or 6 really steady steps and repeated the performance for me! My baby is learning to walk and I am sure it will not be long before he is running around the house! Of course when I attempted to get video of this new feat it was a no go.

Later in the afternoon we went to a lake that is about a mile from our house. They had a huge music festival and there were a zillion people there. We spread out our blanket, ate some ice cream, enjoyed the music, played with Aidan and best of all had some great quality family time with just the three of us. A great day! We didn't stay for the fireworks becuase it was way past Aidans bedtime and I don't like deviating to far from his schedule. Maybe next year.

Tomorrow my aunt and uncle are arriving from Atlanta and I am so excited! I will be returning with them to Atlanta next week where I will catch up with my mom and celebrate Aidans first birthday! Now for some pics of our great day... My favorite picture of the day... Clinton was tickling Aidans belly and he was laughing so hard. I also love the lighting.
We decked out Aidans stroller so he was very patriotic. This is my second favorite picture of the day.




Playing on the swings with dada








Love the shorts and those sweet feet!





View of the stage from where we were sitting







Aidans new face that he makes. He is actually spitting in this picture.







Another great picture...







No comments: