Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Randon Pics

Like I said in the last post, my cousin Sabrina was here visiting for the long weekend. She went home yesterday. We went whale watching on Sunday and didnt see a single whale. However, we DID see between 200 and 400 dolphins. It was really hard to tell because they were jumping out of the water playing. There were dolphins as far as the eye could see! It was sooo beautiful! ( Have I mentioned that one of my favorite things in the world is dolphins!) I didnt get any pics but hopefully Sabrina will email them to me ( did you get that Sabrina). Here are some random pics from the past week.


Mom bought Aidan this super cute horse coat. It is sooo cute. We got oohs and aahs every where we went that day.


I know this pic is blurry but it is one of my favs from Valentines day. Aidan giving his mama a kiss.




at Seaport Village



This is just a cute one of Aidan playing in his room. I just love this outfit!





Sabrina and I at Seaport Village






Sabrina was happy to get her hands on Mr. A for the first time since November.







Aidans new sit and spin Mimi bought him. I had one as a kid and LOOOOVVED it! Let me tell you they do not make them like they used to! I think China has absolutely ruined the toys for todays youth!









Aidan getting his haircut. I think this is haircut number 4 for him. She cut it way to short. I think I will let it grow out for awhile and just get his bangs trimmed.










The view of San Diego from Coronado Island








No comments: