Thursday, March 19, 2009

Laguna Beach

The day before Cara left to go back to WV we went to Laguna Beach and Newport. We had lunch at my fav restaurant The Cliffs. We then met Jacob and Suzanne at the park by the beach for a playdate. We ended the day at Sprinkles cupcakes. YUM! Have I told you that I REALLY miss Orange County? I have also really missed Cara since she left on Saturday! What a great visit we had!


Cara and I were cracking up when we were driving around and turned around to see this. Aidan reading a big ole book!
AHHH... Cara and her baby Annabelle at the Cliffs restaurant

All of us at the scenic overlook in Laguna

Jacob in the blue tube, happy to show me his car.




Aidan loooved this particular park for some reason. He was busy laughing and playing








This is what you get when you attempt to get a good pic of 2 toddlers who just want to get down and play!








There, at least that is a little better.






Annabelle waiting patiently at the park



















YUMMO! Sprinkles is the BEST!










You can tell by his face that Aidan LOOVVES Sprinkles cupcakes and was even asking for them the next day!











Precious Annabelle sitting nicely at the Cliffs.













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sad to be home (for many reasons)! But I can't wait to see you in May!! Aidan "reading" that big ol' giant book still cracks me up! -Cara