Monday, April 18, 2011

Legoland

Mom and I took Aidan to Legoland last week and Oh My Goodness! the child had the BEST time. I can see that it is going to easily be our new favorite hangout. Clinton and I took him last year but a year makes a big difference and it was so much better this time! I realized when we were there this time that Legoland is totally geared towards BOYS! and LITTLE BOYS! I mean of course girls enjoy it too but there was not a princess in sight!! What they DO have is pirate ships, medevil castles, Dinosaur Digs, a room where you can shoot balls through a cannon, CARS for 3 year olds to drive, Ancient Ruins, a GINORMOUS play structure with tunnels, ropes, and caves, and not to mention tons of LEGOS to build whatever the imagination can dream up! I mean what BOY would not LOVE Legoland!! Last year when we went it was in December so the water part was not open. It was a little chilly this time but the water part was open and we had to pull Aidan away after his lips finally started to turn blue. lol! It took him a long time to get into the water. He just ran around the outskirts of it and wouldn't get IN it, but finally he just ran right through it and played the LONGEST time! They also had rides PERFECT for 3 1/2 year olds. They weren't "baby rides" but not "big" rides either. He wasn't tall enough to ride then alone yet so I had to ride with him. They were just the perfect size for them to be REALLY EXCITING for a 3 1/2 year old. It was a great day!!! Probably the only bad part was that he had one huge tantrum when we had to leave, which is totally not like him. I'm so happy that we purchased season passes so we can go again, again, and again! Aidan and Marco ( well not really but we called him Marco)! GO HERD! one of the rides we rode 3 times and I think Aidan would have ridden 20 more times if I let him. :0)
Finally "warming up" to the water




Bidet anyone???
The had a junior driving school for 3 to 5 year olds and a driving school for 6 to 8 year olds. Aidan was VERY EXCITED to do this but chickened out at the last second. Oh well- at least I got a pic. lol!
playing with some of the giant legos!


No comments: