Thursday, July 7, 2011

at mimi's house....







We finally arrived at my moms house. We were supposed to fly out last Thursday but Aidan started vomiting the night before. I called the airline and we postponed our trip until Saturday. Aidan was still running a fever so the trip was a little hard on him. To make it even worse the shuttle arrived at our house to pick us up at 3:45AM. It was a looonnng day to say the least.





My aunts and uncle were here when we arrived so that was nice! It was great to see them. They stayed through the fourth. Although it wasn't much of a fourth of July because as it turned out everyone around here celebrated it through the weekend and NO ONE had fireworks on the actual fourth of July. I was bummed! :( Independence day has become one of my favorite holidays since Aidan was born. I love the whole family atmosphere and watching Aidan watch the fireworks. I think he would have really enjoyed them this year. It really didn't make much difference anyway because he ended up falling asleep before 7pm . Poor bug just wasn't feeling well.



Aidan is feeling much better now but we noticed the other day that his lymph nodes are really swollen . I took him into Urgent Care yesterday just to get checked out. They checked him for strep throat and they are supposed to call me with the results later today or tomorrow.



Today we went to the mall to go shopping. I am looking for a dress to wear to my cousins wedding next month. While we were there I let Aidan get on the jumper. As you can tell from the viedo he loved it. If you listen carefully you can hear him squeeling. lol!

No comments: