Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Day 14 Seaworld

Day 14 on the advent calendar was to go to Seaworld. It had been awhile since we have been to Seaworld and we had a blast today! The park was decorated for the holidays and they had "Snowland" there. There was snow there for the kiddos to play in as well as a little hill for sledding. The only thing they didn't have there that they had at Legoland was a snowball throwing area. Aidan was bummed. It was his favorite thing to do so he decided to make them anyway and throw them at a statue thingy until they made an announcement of "no throwing snowballs". Aidan threw a few more and then I reminded him of the rules. Man was he ticked! He ran away to some bleachers near by and pouted for a few minutes but then he was over it. lol.

Aidan had his Christmas performance at church on Sunday and I posted it on facebook. It was so cute! He did a great job! I attempted to post it here but it wouldn't upload for some reason. I got some cute video today too of him sledding and of him and Zoey and Elmo. I will attempt to post those and see if I can, if not I will post them on facebook. Tomorrow night is his performance at school. I can't wait!

John our Elf was involved in an accident the other day. He was hanging out on our chandelier and I forgot he was there. I sat down to wrap some presents and turned on the light. OOPS! I melted his cheek and part of his outfit. I ran to Target and Barnes and Noble after Aidan went to sleep while our neighbor stayed with him but they were all sold out. I put a bandaid on him and Aidan seemed fine with it.


poor John.....
Aidan put on his sunglasses, looked in the mirror and said " I look gooooood". lol. Little ham.

I can't believe this is our first picture ever with Shamu.
At the new Sea Turtle exhibit...

playing in the snow...
getting ready to go down the hill...


just as he finished asking to do it again...
snowballs!


pouting because he couldn't make any more snowballs. lol!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree he DOES look goooooooooood
Mimi

Anonymous said...

OMG... The pouting picture is awesome! -Cara