Sunday, April 20, 2008

My curly headed boy and San Diego House

Mom and I have had a busy week. We took a load of things down to San Diego and I will probably take another load down this week. We went back to the flea market this weekend since it was cooler and I got a couple of really cute things for Aidan. One is a huge towel with a hood that he will be able to use when he gets out of the pool. It was kind of on the cool side and a little overcast this time, so Aidan had on jeans, a tshirt, and a windbreaker ( with his hood up most of the time). I did not even think about putting sunscreen on the poor kid ( last week when it was 95 degrees he was covered from head to toe in SPF 50). I was shocked when we got home and the poor baby had a bad sunburn on his little cheeks and nose. He didn't look like he was getting any sun when we were there or I would have bought some sunblock there and applied it. I learned my lesson and I will always apply sunblock anytime we are going to be outside any length of time.

Last night mom took the night duty with Aidan so I could get up and go to church this morning. It was pure bliss and getting a full nights sleep was much needed and much appreciated.Aidan will have times that he sleeps through the night and times that he does not. Last night he did not and was up twice. I attended Mariners Church again and I really enjoyed it. Mom has been going by herself for the past couple of weeks because the time has been interfering with Aidans nap time. This week it was my turn and I went by myself. Next week I think we will attempt to go to the Saturday night service so we can both attend.

Now here are some pictures from this week...
My baby is starting to get curls in the back of his head. In this pic you can see one peeking out over his ear.
Sweet baby


Here are some pics of our house in San Diego. These are from Moms camera. I will post more once we get moved in.


This is the balcony that leads down the hall to the bedrooms. This was taken from the front door.


Outside the front of the house





View from the front door





One of my favorite parts of the house - the pool! If you look to the left of the pic you will see a little hut that is the sauna. There is also a jacuzzi to the right that mom didnt get in the pic.





This is my favorite part of the house- The master bath! It was just remodeled and I LOVE it!!! It is so big that you cant get the entire thing in one shot.






Here is some random cuteness from this week...


This was taken just before leaving for the Flea Market before the sunburn incident. Aidan is quickly growing out of his clothes and I need to go buy him a new pair of jeans however, they are not actually as short as they look.




This is one of my new favorite pictures.











2 comments:

Betsy said...

Wow! Great house. Lucky dog you!
Didn't see Anabelle in any of the pics. Where is she?

Last pic is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your new house, it looks awesome! You'll have to give me a tour one day soon. The pj pics of Aidan are so sweet...and funny Jacob has the exact same pj's!

Happy 1st Mother's Day!