Sunday, May 25, 2008

Bees and Aidan's new skill

Bees Bees Go AWAY!


One of the problems we are having in our new house is with the bees. They decided to move in a couple of weeks before we did. We have done everything to get rid of them including killing the hive and the queen and then sealing the hole so the returning bees could not get back in. The dag gone bees will not get the hint and just leave. So every day when I walk out of my house with my baby I have to walk under a hive of bees. They decided to nest conveniently above my front door!

As I was driving yesterday to meet Clinton for lunch Aidan decided to start spitting. It is a new skill that he is having fun perfecting. When I was feeding him dinner last night he decided to spit while he had food in his mouth with the result being food all over me and the table. I had to run and get my camera to get it on film. The video is a little dark which is a shame becuase the look on his face is priceless. I guess boys will be boys!

No comments: