Sunday, December 14, 2008

Aidan and I made it home from moms safe and sound the Sunday after Thanksgiving. We have been busy, busy, busy since we got home. We hosted our companies Christmas party on Friday at our house which was a BLAST! We had Christmas morning this morning since we are leaving for Australia on Tuesday. I am also cooking Christmas dinner today for 12 people! It should be so much fun!

I am just so thankful for the precious gifts and people in my life! I love this time of year and having Aidan just makes it so much more fun! He is growing up before my very eyes and is developing his gross motor skills ( although he still walks on his toes and falls ALOT!), fine motor skills, and language skills. He says new words every day and can repeat ( with approximations of course) just about anything! He is so busy these day exploring and figuring out how things work and climbing on things that you have to watch him constantly! Mom got him a lot of educational toys with letters for Christmas, so his new thing is just naming radom letters. He loves looking at signs as we are driving down the street and say P, Q, H,T, etc... Of course he is not identifying the correct letters but at least has made the corelation. He is just to stinkin' cute. He is a true joy and blessing to our family!

Here are some pics and video from this morning. For some reason my favorite video of him opening his books from Gigi will not upload, so I will attempt it again later. Now I have to get to cooking! The Christmas loot Santa left! Santa brought Aidan a "my first big wheel" I loved playing with my big wheel when I was a kid!
Spotting the goodies





soo excited! and a major case of bedhead!




Santa also bought Aidan a sorting caterpillar. I guess Santa wants him to get an early start on Word Sort!



Hi!





I havent figured out my big wheel yet, but just give me time!






No comments: