Saturday, September 25, 2010

playdate with Jacob

Last Saturday Aidan and I went to Orange County and had a playdate with Jacob and then went to church. Suzanne and I took the boys to ride the model trains. They are cute little ones that you straddle and ride. They had about 2 1/2 miles of track. Volunteers come once a month and give ride on the trains for donations. It was a good time.

Clinton and I have been looking for a new place to live and I think we have locked down one. If we get the go ahead today or tomorrow we will be moving on Monday!! Talk about fast! We had lots of fun plans tomorrow and Monday including the pumpkin patch and Disneyland. Obviously if we are moving then those plans will be put one hold.

The weather here was really pleasant when we first arrived but we are experiencing an Indian Summer right now and it is HOT. It seems like Southern California always experiences a little heat wave in September or October. I am not complaining, it just means we get to spend more time in the pool and at the beach!

Please continue to pray for Baby Weston. Childrens Hospital in Cincinnati is at a loss as to how to help him, so he was flown back to Charleston yesterday. He remains on a ventilator in the PICU. They are sending all of his records to places all over the country to see if there is anyone out there that thinks they can help him. He is almost 10 months old and STILL does not have a clear diagnosis. At least the Rasberries are back together as a family. I know Lauren must be happy to have her mama back home after 3 months of being away.

Jacob and Aidan watching the trains....

Suzanne had her hands full holding Jacob and Aidan crawling between her legs...

There were some kids having a birthday party at the train station. Jacob and Aidan went over to check it out.

I then walked over to see what they were doing and found they were making piles of rocks. Just like boys- add rocks and you have an instant party. lol!

After the train station we took the boys to play at the park. Jacob is swinging with Teddy Bear.

This was one afternoon a couple of weeks ago. 5 minutes before I took this picture Aidan was screaming at me "I DON'T WANT TO TAKE A NAP I'M NOT TIRED". I just ignored him. I went to check on him a couple of minutes later and found him passed out in the floor in his bedroom.

No comments: