Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day *edited*

So I told Aidan before I put him down for a nap that he could have a piece of cake when he woke up. He woke up and came to my room and we played and cuddled for a little while. He went downstairs and I blow dried my hair. I came downstairs and checked on him and he was playing in his playroom innocently. I walked into the kitchen and found this..... hmmm...... something seemed a little off. The cake was still there with its cover on but there was a fork laying beside it with pink frosting on it and a juice box. hmmmm........... so I opened the cover and found this - one little bite taken out of the cake. I HAD to laugh! The little booger got a fork out of the drawer, figured out how to take the top off, took one little bite and put the top back. Had he not left the fork laying there it would have taken me awhile longer to discover it. lol! You think I am going to be in trouble when he turns into a teenager???


No comments: