Thursday, February 7, 2008

What is Aidan Kai up to?

Yesterday morning I woke up to the sound of "crinkle, crinkle crinkle....crinkle, crinkle, crinkle... on the baby monitor. What in the heck was Aidan Kai up to? I know I didn't leave any paper of any kind in his crib. When I went to check on him I found him laying the opposite direction at the other end of his crib playing with his "friends" ( one is a crinkle book that is also a stuffed pig). I have always left a couple of stuffed animals at the opposite end of his crib. Up until this point it hasn't been a big deal because the other end of his crib was like an entirely different universe to him. Let me tell you that my boy can now move! He is now rolling and flipping and moving around everywhere. I have now baby proofed his crib and there are no stuffed animals that has anything on them that can come off. The cutest thing that he is currently doing is laying on his stomach and flapping his arms and kicking his legs. Its like he is willing himself to crawl but doesn't quite know what to do yet. The look of concentration and determination on his face is priceless. He looks like he is swimming. This is how I found Aidan playing with his "friends"

No comments: