Thursday, March 27, 2008

Dancing Machine

My boy loves to dance! Aidan dances anytime any of his toys plays music or when his Nana or Mama sing the theme to "Elmos World" ( You can tell I am a mommy now because I actually know the words to the above mentioned song!). Also, his train is his absolute favorite toy. He breaks out in a big grin anytime you pull it out. It plays lots of cute songs and he loves to play with the engine and all of the cute animals that came with it. I got a few seconds of video of him "dancing" . I need to get more video becuase he usually dances for a longer period of time - but this time he got sidetracked by the giraffe.

Today Mr. A is 8 months old. My how the time flies! We have been having a great time hanging out with Nana who has been here for 1 whole month already! We spent the day having lunch and shopping in Laguna Beach. Aidan is such an awesome little shopper! He doesn't complain at all and charms all the ladies.

Aidan is now 8 months old and is still not sleeping through the night. Last night was kind of rough because he was up 3 times! I have been feeding him oatmeal and fruit before bed so he will sleep longer and not have to get up to eat. Some nights he does great and will sleep until 5 or 6 in the morning and some nights like last night he just gets up. I think he has definitely developed a habit. Tonight when he gets up I am going to give him just water and see what happens. He hates water so it should be interesting. I hate to do it to the little guy but he needs to sleep through the night for his sake and mine.

No comments: