Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas everyone. Here are some pictures from Christmas Eve. I spent the day yesterday in the kitchen getting ready for todays dinner. We went to church last night. I was way to tired to drive to Orange County to go to Saddleback, so we went to the Catholic church at the end of our street. In the middle of the service Aidan yelled "Praise the Lord!" LOL! not sure what the Catholics thought of that but it was funny. We came home, ate some cookies ,and put the key on the tree in front of our house so Santa could get in last night. Aidan and I wore our matching p.j.'s. Aidan was very wound up last night and took a very long time to go to sleep. He then woke up at 5am but I didnt get him out of his bed until 5:45. Needless to say we had a very early morning. I am predicting a very long nap this afternoon, although I am not sure because of all the sugar Aidan is consuming this a.m. LOL! I will post videos of this morning a little later.



























No comments: