Monday, December 28, 2009

Oh my goodness gracious!

Oh my goodness gracious! is what Aidan said when he saw that Santa had been there. So cute! I got it on video but for some reason blogger will not let me upload it. Here are some more pics from Christmas Eve and Christmas morning. I uploaded them in reverse order. Oops! We had a wonderful Christmas day as a family. I cooked ham, mashed potatoes, stuffing, sweet potato casserole, green beans, and a red velvet cake with peppermint cream cheese icing for dinner. Our friend Carol came over and had dinner with us. Aidan was so excited to show her his new toys! When I asked Aidan what his favorite part of the day was he said "playing with Carol".

Aidan and his stocking that his Nana Deuce made him!
playing with his garage- one of his fav gifts. The other is the red sports car in the pic. Clinton has a bigger version of it and he loves it becuase it is "just like daddies".



lining up his cars



close up of the stocking. I love it!








The loot Santa left







Leaving cookies and milk for Santa. Im not sure what this cheesy smile is all about. These days every time I ask him to smile I get this cheesy smile from him. LOL!







Leaving the key out for Santa and another cheesy smile!










No comments: