Monday, March 8, 2010

Funny things Aidan has said....


I usually post on Facebook the funny things that Aidan says or does but have not been doing a great job of sharing them on here. So here are a few off the top of my head...


- He sometimes calls me "mama girl" or other variations. The other day he told me " This ball weighs 1000 pounds". I said " you are very strong". He said "yes I am Hip Hop Harry Mama Girl".

- " yes I am". He often says this after you give him a compliment- ie. "Aidan you are so cute" he answers "yes I am"

- Little Boy Genius- this is a name he has given himself - Aidan Kai Little Boy Genius.

-The other day he unzipped my shirt and started putting his hand down my bra. When I asked him what he was doing, he said "looking for my red jeep". Little Stinker doesnt even have a red jeep.

-Aidan loves to dance! The other day he was dancing and singing " Go Aidan, its your birthday."

- Aidan also loves music. This morning he was playing in his room and "cranked up" his music. We had Nursery Rhymes blaring throughout the house. (and I didnt think we would have this problem until he was a teenager- ha!)

- The boy is obsessed with boobies. When we were at the mall the other day we were walking past Ambercrombie and Fitch ( does anyone else get nauseous walking past that store). Aidan stopped in his tracks looked at their signs ( of a scantly dressed anorexic girl doing lord knows what with the male model) and said "Look mom, boobies!"

- Aidan has a new friend "Michael" .For the longest time I thought it was another kid in his class. He kept talking about wanting to go places with Michael, having Michael go to dinner with us, sharing his toys with Michael, etc... I finally asked the teacher on Thursday about Michael. Nope. No Michael in the class. So I guess at 2 1/2 my child either has his first imaginary friend or angel. Im not sure which but am ok with either.


Thats all off the top of my head.... The weather is beautiful here today. Aidan came down with a stomach bug this weekend but is much better today. He is back to his rowdy 2 year old self, and I wouldnt have it any other way~

No comments: