Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patricks Day!

Happy St. Patricks Day! Aidan and I went to a Mom and Tots St. Patricks Day party this morning and then went to the park. There were a lot of kiddos there and Aidan had a great time. He said, "It was the best party ever!". I dont know about all of that but it was nice to be able to talk to some other moms while I was there.

Aidan and I are meeting Clinton in Florida next week for a few days and I am sooo excited! I can hardly wait! We havent seen each other since January so we are taking some much needed family time together. I found a cheap flight and super cheap accomodations ( that come highly recommended)! We are going to go to Disney, Epcot, and Universal Studios. Aidan and I are getting there a few days before Clinton ( we had to travel on a certain day to get a deal on the flight) so I figured we would just hang by the pool and enjoy the sunshine! We went to Target yesterday to get some supplies. I realized that I needed a new bathing suit so we went to the bathing suit department and Aidan said " Look mommy ,boobies everywhere!" ( he calls bras "boobies" and he thought they were bras) so funny.

I dont want to jinx it but Aidan has eating MUCH better the past week. I dont know what has gotten into him but all of a sudden he is eating o.k. I wouldnt by any means call him a "good" eater yet but he is definitely doing better. Earlier this week we made cupcakes and he ate 3 of them! I couldnt believe it. Normally he would have just picked at one. Here are some pics from today. The pictures are really low quality. I have to do something about my camera and soon.

This shot is really bad but one of the only ones I have of a few of the other kids that were there. It was a really good turnout and there were about 20 kids there today.

Aidan pushing another kid
Aidan sitting in a car that is just a little to small for him. LOL!


playing at the park afterwards. Look at that hair and that tounge!



Going down the slide. The stairs to this slide are a little steep. Aidan said " I'm going up the airplane" while he was walking up them. It took me a few seconds to realize what he was talking about when I realized they are very similar to the steps you walk up when you get on a smaller plane. LOL! that's my little traveler for you.




Aidan decided that he was bored with the play structure and decided to climb the hill.... and then run down the hill. over and over and over.





and then he decided it would be more fun to roll down the hill. We left a few seconds after this picture was taken because he rolled in mud and was covered in it! He had to ride home in his tshirt and diaper. LOL! at least I had a blanket in the car to cover him up. Never a dull moment.





This was taken earlier this week. This was Aidans THIRD cupcake! as you can see he was thoroughly enjoying it!







The shamrock cupcakes I made for today's party. I made cupcakes twice this week. You can just call me Martha Stewart. LOL!










No comments: