Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Difficult Transition


This move to San Diego has been hard for my sweet boy. He asks me all the time to take him home. It breaks my heart to see him so sad. I finally got his room all set up last night with his train table, cars, and all of his favorite toys so hopefully this will help a little. His bedroom is actually the biggest one he has ever had and he has a lot of room to play. He seems to do a lot better when we aren't in the apartment so my plan is to have outings every day. The weather is absolutely beautiful in San Diego so I plan on spending a lot of time at the park and outside. Next month we are going to Australia and then we will be getting a house in March. I know what he needs is stability so I can't wait to get in our new neighborhood and start getting established. He needs a routine and friends. My intention is to stay put and to lay off of the traveling for awhile- which means family and friends will need to visit us! HA! I am going to research preschools and playgroups in our new neighborhood. I am even considering finding a part time job. After we get settled in our new house we plan on staying there a LONG time.

No comments: