Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Mimi!

Happy Birthday Mimi! Today is my moms birthday. Since we couldn't be there for it we filmed a birthday greeting for her! Aidan and my mom are so close and have such a special relationship! He really misses her ( as do I) and I cant wait for her to come visit us! I hope you have a great day mom. It looks like we are going to have another January 9th baby in our family. My cousin David and his wife Daniela are at the hospital now!

In an unrelated topic... After I put Aidan to bed last night I heard a noise coming from his room. I thought he was in there crying but when I went to check on him he was actually in there giggling. He was entertaining himself by coming up with his own rhyming words and he thought it was hysterical. :) sweet boy.

No comments: