Sunday, June 17, 2012

Summer 2012 bucket list


I read my post about summer time and it sounded almost as if we would be doing nothing this summer! To the contrary, I came up with our "bucket list" for summer 2012 last night. I saw this idea on Pinterest ( one of my obsessions) but it wasn't until I saw that one of my Facebook friends had implemented it that I decided to take action and create our own version! The idea is to create the list and then put a star when it is completed.  There are some things that we have already done that we will probably be doing again. I guess we will be waking up in the morning and asking " what are we going to tick off of our bucket list today?" Aidan is very excited about it and has asked if we can do all of the things TOMORROW.

Happy Father's Day to all of the dads out there! My husband has asked that we go to the beach today so it looks like we will be ticking another one off today. ;0)

No comments: