Saturday, June 30, 2012

old friends and beach day

On Thursday I picked Aidan up from his last day of preschool and then we headed to LA to meet up with one of my best friends from high school and her family. We met them at Universal Studios and had a blast. Her son just graduated from high school and this was his graduation present. I know what you are thinking..... How do I have a friend with whom I graduated that has a son that is now a high school graduate? Right? It really seems impossible to me too. lol. 
You know how you have those friends who you can go forever without seeing or talking to and you can just pick up right where you left off? I have a handful of these friends and Mikie is one of them. It was great seeing her. :)



I don't think Mikie and I have changed at all in the 25 years we have known each other!
 Today we decided to have a beach day. I am sitting here a little toasty and red but it was totally worth it. It was a great day. Aidan and his dad got in some good quality time before he leaves to go oversees for work.
 love this crinkled up nose face.


No comments: