Sunday, September 9, 2012

2012 Summer Bucket List

So we didn't get EVERYTHING checked off of our bucket list but we sure did pretty well!Some things we could have checked off multiple times. I wasn't able to get pictures of all the things we did, but here are the ones I was able to document. I will have to say Summer 2012 was a success and a blast!


 slip and slide
 hiking with dad in Palm Springs
 making a city out of blocks
 treasure hunt
 beach time
 hopscotch
 mini golf
 Canyon Springs float in the 4th of July parade
 visiting friends in WV
 eating at a drive in
visiting friends in WV
 eating at a drive in
 Water gun fight

 sparklers
 visiting Mimi's park
 Kid Ventures
 San Diego Zoo
 Water Park (Legoland)
 Birch Aquarium
 science experiment ( this is what happens when you put ivory soap in the microwave!)
 water balloons
 water gun fight
 making smores
 eating smores
 sparklers. Look at that look on his face!
 watching a movie outside
 Seaworld
 Maritime Museum. Festival of Sail
 Maritime Museum
 Science experiment. Mixing colors and shaving cream. This one was to much fun!
 train ride

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Hi Aidan

My name is Jenna. you are a special miracle from god, a gift from above, earthly angel, and a blessing. You are full of happiness, life, smiles, joy, fun,love, and spunk.

Palm springs look like it was fun. I love Treasure hunts! I love going to beach, and it looks like Aidan does too! I love mini golf, I love spending time with friends, and I love making smores in my microwave.

I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and have 14 other medical conditions, and developmental delays.

I wrote this poem

Each of us are Special

Each of us different,

No one is the same

Each of are us are unique in our own way,

Those of us who have challenges, we smile through our day.

Those who of us who have challenges, we smile through our day.

It doesn't matter what others say

we are special anyway.

What is forty feet and sings? the school chior
http://www.miraclechamp.webs.com