Friday, August 22, 2008

Fun at Seaworld - again!

We had so much fun at Seaworld last Saturday that we decided to go again yesterday with some friends visiting from the U.K. I forgot my camera of all days but I did have Aidan's picture taken with a few of the Sesame Street characters. Sally got some great pictures and I will post them as soon as I get my hands on them. We watched the Shamu show yesterday. I am having mixed emotions about Shamu now. After seeing Orcas in the wild it suddenly seems almost cruel to keep those giant beautiful creatures in a tank of blue water and training them like dogs- hmmmm.....

I am excited becuase we are throwing a big Halloween bash this year. I ordered mine and Aidan's costumes this week and Clinton has enough costumes to wear for all the Halloweens for the rest of his life. All of our costumes go together. Any guesses on what we will be for Halloween? I can't wait, but you will have to.

Here is a picture of Aidan with Telly Monster yesterday. It is just a picture of a picture so the quality is not that great but it is by far my favorite of the day. "Hey Telly- did you know that I am 1 year old?"

No comments: