Friday, April 2, 2010

Florida part 1

We got home from Florida a couple of days ago. We had such an amazing time! Disney is truly a magical place. I havent been there for many years and it has changed so much. I love love love it there! I was so happy to have some family time with Aidan and Clinton. It was so good to see the boys bonding. Aidan and I got there a few days before Clinton. We spent time at the hotel and also went to Animal Kingdom. I really enjoyed Animal Kingdom. It wasnt really crowded and Aidan was able to actually see some of the characters without having to stand in a long line. The Lion King show was truly breath taking! I love live shows anyways but as Disney does everything over the top, so was the show. The costumes, music, and choreograpy were so beautiful! The hotel we stayed in had a nice pool and playground area for the kids. There was also a little "Old Town" area within walking distance so Aidan and I went to check it out. They had some kiddie rides there so we spent one afternoon riding rides. It was HOT that day so we came back for a dip in the pool. Here are some pics from the hotel...





This was taken at "Old Town" - Aidan loved riding the Quads. He used almost all of his tickets riding them.


This pic is for Grandma. Here is the cute swim trunks you sent Aidan for Christmas.






No comments: