Friday, December 10, 2010

HA!


Ha! This one took me two days to figure out....


Aidan- I want chocolate milk with cordial.

Me- With cordial?

Aidan- No with cordial!

Me- with corn oil?

Aidan- No with cordial!

Me- with Corn hole?

Aidan- No!


I never figured it out...


This evening.....

Aidan- I want chocolate milk with cordial

Me- with Cordial?

Aidan- no! *sigh* let me show you.

opens up fridge...

I want the chocolate milk with the bear on it!

Me- OH! you want the chocolate milk with Corduroy on it!!

Aidan- YES!


* what he actually wanted was a chocolate Pediasure that has a picture of a bear on it that resembles Corduroy. lol!!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pretty tree.
When he asks me for something that I can't understand, I say show me.
Sometimes he can and sometimes he can't.
MIMI