Friday, December 17, 2010

Snow Day!

Dear Mother Nature,

I really enjoy the beauty of the snow but really? enough already! I have things to do and places to go and I don't do well when confined to the house. I would really appreciate it if you could postpone all snow until the 29th of December. That is all.

Sincerely

California Girl

As you can see from the pics the only word to describe our weather is SNOWY! It has also been extremely COLD! Yesterday it actually warmed up enough ( to about 22 degrees) so I could take Aidan out to play. I packed all yesterday morning so it was a much needed break for both of us! We had a really fun time. I have to say I am looking forward to leaving this weather behind me.

Only 4 more days until Clinton gets here! I just pray that I can get to the airport to pick him up. I need to have the house totally packed up by then and at least SOME cleaning done so I have my work cut out for me this weekend. It would REALLY help if I could get out of my neighborhood to go buy some more boxes and packing supplies. We will go to my moms on Wednesday ( or maybe Tuesday), spend Christmas there, head back here on the 26th and then pack up the moving truck on the 27th. We are flying back to Cali on the 28th. Woo hoo! I am going to really miss family and friends but know that I will be back often to visit! I just choose to spend the majority of my time where the weather is beautiful 90% of the time and where there are more opportunities. It will be nice to have all three of us under the same roof again, even if Clinton does travel for half of the year.





Fun in the snow







our hillbilly sled. It is a mixing table from Home Depot. We use it as our "messy table" and a water table. Sometimes it even becomes a baby pool when it is really hot. I just attached a rope to it and it became a sled! We have gotten way more out of it then the $7.00 I paid for it!











Annabelle joined in on the fun. She actually LOVES the snow and had a great time running around.






Snow Angel









No comments: