Thursday, October 21, 2010

Trick or Treating '10

Cara and I took Aidan trick or treating at our farmers market this evening. There were some really cute kiddos in some really cute costumes! We went to this event last year and Aidan got a taste of his first sucker and has been a sucker lover ever since. lol! He was so much more independent this year and I had a hard time keeping up with him as he went vendor to vendor saying "trick or treat!" and getting his goodies. We went to the indoor part this year and I was amazed they had so much to offer- from fruits and veggies, to meats and seafood, to wines and cheese, to chocolate. I wish I would have known about this place for the past year and I would have done much of my shopping there!

We went to the Capitol afterwards and had fun wandering around inside and out. There was an awesome pile of leaves there to play in! I think Cara got some really good shots and I will post them once she sends them to me.

I'm glad that we got to go trick or treating this evening since it will be our only chance. This time next week we will be on our way to London! I am so excited. I have wanted to go to London since I was a preteen and had a HUGE fascination with Duran Duran. I asked Clinton if he thought any of the band members of Duran Duran would be walking around London- he said he didnt think so . lol!

Here is Aidan before we went to the mall yesterday. He insisted on wearing his fireman rain boots. I say sometimes you have to choose your battles -and the rain boots it was for the day. Before we left the house this evening...







posing with his pumpkin peeps once again...












First score of the evening... Junior Mints.




I LOVE taking pictures at the farmers market. I love all the shapes and colors.







Aidans favorite thing at the market- apples!








I LOVE pumpkin season!




















peppers and tomatoes











baskets and onions...












It wasnt until I uploaded these pics that I noticed that this wine is from South Australia!















No comments: