Monday, October 13, 2008

Recap of last week

It seems that I am only able to post updates once a week now. We are not really doing that much except living life! This past week I worked helping Clinton and the girls ( Tracy, Mary, and Janett) out. We always have a big company meeting on Wednesdays where our entire staff come to our house. Aidan and I went back to Seaworld this week and had a blast as usual. We also had multiple trips to the park.

This weekend was a busy one. We had a Frontier Trainings barbecue at our house for those students who were participating in Power Play. There were probably about 20 or so people here last night working, eating, swimming, saunaing ( is this a word), and hot tubbing ( my personal favorite after Aidan goes to bed).

I think Aidan is growing because he is spending a lot of time sleeping. He takes a 2 hour nap in the morning and a 2 hour nap in the afternoon. He sometimes sleeps longer in the afternoon. Am I a lucky mama or what? I have a feeling the 2 naps will come to an end soon and he will just have 1 long nap in the afternoon. However, I have been waiting on this for awhile now and he continues to take 2 naps. Yeah! Usually after his morning nap I take him outside and he helps me water the flowers and plays outside. These are some of the pictures I took this morning. I just love little boys in overalls! I was saving these for our trip to Tennesse next month, but it is getting darn cold in San Diego and I needed to put long pants and a long sleeve shirt on him today.








Let me just put this truck in the bush.



















I have 2 trucks! Aidan loves holding 2 of whatever and walk around and say "2 tings (things)"


For some reason I just love pictures of Aidan from the back.



Why I love California!!! This is a picture I took last week on Family Night. These were taken from our table at the restaurant where we were eating.






















No comments: