Thursday, July 16, 2009

He loves to wave!

Summer fun playing in the rain.





















I took this cute video of Aidan yesterday while he was playing in the rain.





Note 1- how he waves to the neighbors across the street. This boy loves to wave! Everytime I take him out walking or in his stroller he ALWAYS waves at ANYONE who drives or walks by like he is in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade. All I can say is that he puts a smile on my face and on most of the people who are on the receiving end of the wave.





Note 2- how in the middle of the video he calls me Kelwey, Kelwey.. Aidan observes EVERYTHING that goes on around him. I think he has picked this up from listening to my mom call me Kelley. On occasion he will call my mom Pee Dee ( her nickname from my family) or call her "mom"- the name I call her. So funny!





2 comments:

Mom to 2 Angels said...

He is a cutie! Thnks for the link to your blog.

Anonymous said...

Your Mom did NOT just call Annabelle crazy!! That is too funny when he calls you Kelley!! Miss you both!-Cara