Thursday, July 23, 2009

Strep Throat and fly superman fly!







Aidan is feeling better and has been fever free for 2 days how. However, today I got a call from his doctor saying that his strep culture came back positive. The quick one they did in the office came back negative, but the 2 day one came back positive. I am happy to at least know what was wrong with the little bug. The bad news is that 1. the nurse said he would be considered contagious until 24 hours after his first dose of antibiotics. Can I say I have been lovin' all over the little peanut and I pray mom and I dont end up with it. 2. I gave him his first dose of antibiotic tonight and he had an allergic reaction. His entire body broke out in a rash. I will be calling the doctor in the morning for a new perscription.
The above pics were taken last week. Aidan has a pair of Superman pajamas that has an attachable cape. He likes to put on the cape and "fly" around the house.

No comments: